Packet Pick-Up & Event Schedule
Please read the below information carefully to determine when your items will be available for pickup. Those registered by 12p Friday Nov 18 can pick up their packets this weekend. Those registered after 12p Friday Nov 18 can get their packets Wednesday or race morning.
Click a tab to expand:
Pre-Race Packet Pickup - Nov 19, 20, 23
Pre-Race Packet Pickup will be drive-through only at the below times. Bring your bib # with you. If you don't know your bib # you can look it up here. YES, you can pick up someone else’s packet - just bring a copy of their confirmation email and have their bib # handy. Are you a virtual participant? Click here.
- Saturday, Nov. 19, 10am - 5pm - Only for those who have registered by 12p Friday, Nov 18
- Sunday, Nov. 20, 10am - 5pm - Only for those who have registered by 12p Friday, Nov 18
- Wednesday, Nov 23, 10am-4pm
La Salle Institute
174 Williams Rd
North Greenbush, NY 12180
Drive-thru pickup process (see map below for reference):
- Use the one-way entry point to drive to the yellow star, where a volunteer will direct you to a specific lane ahead.
- A second volunteer will collect your bib number(s). They will bring your packet(s) to your car.
- Exit using the one-way exit shown on the map below.
Race Day Packet Pickup - Nov 24
Race day packet pick-up will take place Thanksgiving Day, November 24th, beginning at 6:30a and running up until 15 minutes prior to your chosen event. Are you a virtual participant? Click here.
- Thursday, Nov 24, 6:30a until 15 minutes prior to your event.
Site: Troy Atrium (Broadway 4th & 3rd). Participants can also register for any event up to 15 minutes before the start of each event.
Race Day Start Times
8:00 a.m. - 10K Start
9:30 a.m. - Grade School Mile Start
9:35 a.m. - Trot Mile Walk Start
10:00 a.m.- 5K Start
If you’d like to loosen up your muscles before the start of the 5K at 10 a.m., take advantage of the warmup session offered by Choice PT! It will be held from 9:20-9:40 a.m. at the back of the start line at the corner of Broadway and 4th.
*Note: For safety reasons, no headphones, pets, or baby strollers allowed. Strollers are OK for the Turkey Walk.