Packet Pick-Up & Event Schedule
- Those registered by 12p Friday Nov 17 can pick up their packets early during pre-race packet pick-up dates of Saturday Nov 18 or Sunday Nov 19. (You can also pick yours up Wednesday or race morning though we encourage early pick-up to avoid the crowds.)
- Those registered after 12p Friday Nov 17 can get their packets Wednesday prior to the race or race morning.
Click a tab to expand:
Pre-Race Packet Pickup - Saturday Nov 18, Sunday Nov 19, Wednesday Nov 22
Pre-Race Packet Pickup will be drive-through only at the below times. Bring your Bib# with you. You can look up your current registration details here or in the registration confirmation email you received. YES, you can pick up someone else’s packet - just bring a copy of their confirmation email and have their bib # handy. Are you a virtual participant? Click here.
Pre-Race Packet Pickup Dates:
- Saturday, Nov. 18, 10am - 5pm - Only for those who have registered by 12p Friday, Nov 17
- Sunday, Nov. 19, 10am - 5pm - Only for those who have registered after 12p Friday, Nov 17
- Wednesday, Nov 22, 10am-4pm
La Salle Institute
174 Williams Rd
North Greenbush, NY 12180
Drive-thru pickup process (see map below for reference):
- Use the one-way entry point to drive to the yellow star, where a volunteer will direct you to a specific lane ahead.
- A second volunteer will collect your bib number(s). They will bring your packet(s) to your car.
- Exit using the one-way exit shown on the map below.
Race Day Packet Pickup - Nov 23
Race day packet pick-up will take place Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd, beginning at 6:30a and running up until 15 minutes prior to your chosen event. Are you a virtual participant? Click here.
- Thursday, Nov 23, 6:30a until 15 minutes prior to your event.
Site: Troy Atrium (Broadway 4th & 3rd). Participants can also register for any event up to 15 minutes before the start of each event.
Race Day Start Times
8:00 a.m. - 10K Start
9:30 a.m. - Grade School Mile Start
9:35 a.m. - Trot Mile Walk Start
10:00 a.m.- 5K Start
If you’d like to loosen up your muscles before the start of the 5K at 10 a.m., take advantage of the warmup session offered by Choice PT! It will be held from 9:20-9:40 a.m. at the back of the start line at the corner of Broadway and 4th.
*Note: For safety reasons, no headphones, pets, or baby strollers allowed. Strollers are OK for the Turkey Walk.
Thank you to La Salle Institute which supports our event through the use of their building and resources for our packet pick-up locations.
La Salle Institute was founded by The Brothers of the Christian Schools in 1850 to serve the growing immigrant population coming into Troy, NY. In a caring, supportive environment it enables young men and women to grow in their relationship with God. It accomplishes this by deepening their faith through example, instruction and service. Academic success is achieved by providing a strong college preparatory academic program that stresses the academic growth of each young person. Our community encourages, challenges and supports each student's journey to reach their potential. Learn more.