The 10K run is the first event of the day at 8:00 a.m. It will again be the “traditional“ out and back course configuration turning at 111th Street in Lansingburgh with a short out and back over the Green Island Bridge at the start of the 10K. We will have a virtual 10k event as well for those who prefer to run on their own schedule (and course) during our running window.
See the event schedule page here.
Please see event info page.
- Masks will be required while indoors, in the start corral (until you start running) and in the finish area.
- There will be limited refreshments to reduce time and congestion in the finish chute
- All age group and team awards will be mailed.
- There will be a one way packet pickup on race day
- There will not be a baggage check on race day
Fees & Registration
|Event||Distance||Start Time||Thru 9/26||Thru 10/23||Thru 11/20||Thru 11/25|
|10k||6.2 Miles||8 a.m.||$25||$30||$35||$40|
*Note: We have instituted age-based pricing to help keep costs down for families. Children 14 and under can sign up for the 5k or 10k for just $15.
Course Overview with Trotter